Anna's Gymnastics Safety Requirements
We are excited to have you back with us! To ensure we adhere to the government guidelines and minimise the risks of spreading the virus please follow the guidelines below:
- All parents, guardians and children age 12 and above must wear face mask upon entry into any of our venues.
- All parents and gymnasts must arrive 5 min before the start of the session at the designated arrival area.
- Families must ensure social distancing rules while waiting for the coach to call the gymnast’s name. Only gymnasts on the register will be invited to join the class.
- Temperature checks will be carried out on each gymnast prior to entry into the gym.
- All gymnasts must arrive in their training gear, as the changing room facilities are not available.
- Gymnasts are only allowed to bring a water bottle and their gymnastics apparatus inside the gym. Please note that school bags and jackets are not allowed inside the gym. Gymnasts must bring a shoe bag to pack their shoes upon entry in the gym.
- All gymnasts will be asked to disinfect their hands prior to entering the gym. Hand sanitizers will be provided.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the gym. This is done to minimize the number of people in the gym at a given time. There will be no exceptions to this rule until further notice.
- Please note that we will not be able to accept any late arrivals.
- All classes will operate at 50-70% capacity to ensure additional space is available for gymnasts.
- All social distancing guidance set by the government must be adhered to with no physical contact between coach and gymnasts or between gymnasts.
- All gymnasts must remain 2 meters apart throughout sessions (coaches will assign a designated work area for each gymnast).
- There will be no sharing of gymnastics equipment and every gymnast is required to bring their own apparatus (rope, ball, clubs, ribbon) according to the weekly apparatus schedule. Parents are encouraged to purchase their apparatus online. Recommended links below:
- Rope: click here Ball: for age 4-8 click here, for age 9+ click here
- Clubs: click here Ribbon: click here
- All parents must arrive 5 min before the end of the session at the designated collection area.
- Gymnasts will be led to the designated area by one of our coaches.
- As much as we love to socialise with parents and gymnasts after the class, we must minimise social contact. Therefore, we ask for all queries following the lessons to be emailed directly to our inbox firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to reply within 48 hours.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you all back in the gym!